Friday, May 9, 2014

Psalm 27:14
 Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

It takes courage to wait. To place my life's outcome into the hands of The Lord is a very courageous thing to do, especially when I have my own wants and desires. I am not saying that I am a particularly courageous man, in fact, I have been proven to be quite the opposite. However, I do see that my only option for a life in close relations with The Lord is to place myself into His hands. To not kick against what He is obviously doing in my life. I must always keep my eyes focused on what The Lord has revealed to me and the place He has me. From this place of contentment, I can serve The Lord with anticipation for the future, but not to the point where I am useless in the present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment