Sunday, March 30, 2014

1 Corinthians 9:26
I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

I know what lays ahead of me. I know where my heart rests: in the presence of Jesus forever. This enables me to run this race with confidence, knowing it is for something so much greater than anything I could ever imagine. I am so sure that my faith shall become sight. Nothing and no one will ever be able to strip that away from me. I have felt the presence of Jesus and it has warmed my heart. He has given me purpose and direction. I will not forget the ways He has reviled Himself to me. The ways that He has taken hold of my heart. In this great love that He has for me and in the love that I have for Him, I will continue to confidently run this race in the strength He supplies me with. I can not do it on my own, and the greatest thing is that I do not have to run it alone. Not only is He the rewarder of our efforts, but also the enabler. I know that He will and is enabling me to continue on in this race. Even when my run becomes a crawl, I can feel His presence helping me through the difficulties. He has never, and will never let go of me.
Application: pray for Him to strengthen me through today,  to reveal Himself in a new way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment