Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Philippians 3:10
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

What am I willing to endure for the sake of my love for Christ? Anything thing and everything. I can believe this with my whole heart because I know that no matter what He sees fit to put me through, He is leading the way. He is taking my hand and comforting me. It is in the sufferings and in the valley that I learn to love His presence. I learn to trust in Him no matter what He does, for I know the thoughts He has for me are thoughts of good, not of evil. I can look at His death and resurrection as a testament for His great love for me. He endured the cross for me, how could I ever think that He would simply let me go after such an act of love. Furthermore, He raised from the dead thus giving meaning to my life. As Paul says in 1 Corinthians, "if Christ didn't rise from the dead our faith is in vane." Because Christ rose from the dead, I know that my faith in Him is valid. It gives me the initiative and a love for Him that let's me be conform able even to the point of death.
Application: Rejoice in the Joy of The Lord today. He will be my strength and my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment